Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My week in pictures



1. I randomly discovered the Porch Light in the East Village one day. The prettiest antique/gift store I have ever been in - I could live in there! From picture frames made of recycled barn doors, to jewelry made my local artists, this place is like Disneyland for me.

2. Quinoa with butternut squash, fresh cranberries and roasted walnuts. Sounds weird, but is so yummy! Anyone want the recipe? :)

3. Yes - my fall decorations are still scattered around the house. Our neighbors have their twinkle lights hung already but fall is too pretty of a season to skip through. So I'm milking it for all it's worth.

4. We're hosting Thanksgiving this year for the first time and we're even busting out the fancy china we received from Zach's grandma as a wedding present. There will be lots of cleaning, cooking, and decorating (did I mentioned cleaning?) going on next week. So excited!

All for now,


*~ Ina



No comments:

Post a Comment