Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is Here!

As I get ready to wrap up the March Photo A Day Challenge, here is just a quick recap of what's new around here.


Our trees are in full bloom! So pretty - I wish the blooms would last all summer.


Our hostas are on their way. In just a few weeks, these babies will be larger than life!


Just a little something I whipped up for a friend. It was a gift for her son's 2nd birthday. 
(Sorry for the crummy shot.)


We've been on a health kick lately and I couldn't have done it without these awesome carrot cake protein bars. 
Super healthy! Super yummy!


I had some birthdays and other special occasions come up in March - here are a few of the cards I made. 
This yellow one was for my mom.


This blue and pink one I love. 


A few other creations I've completed recently.


Speaking of jewelry, I have a big and exciting announcement coming up very very soon. HUGE.

"Follow me" above and stay tuned!


*~ Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment