Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ready, set, Fall !

I love fall!
Leaves changing colors.
Football season.
Apple cider.

Recently I jumped into my cowboy boots (what else would a girl wear to a farm?), revved up the truck and we made the short trip to Howell's Pumpkin Patch to find the perfect pumpkins.






Finding our pumpkins was easy. The hard part was walking through their gift shop and not taking everything home with me. They were also selling huge mums (and by huge, I mean GINORMOUS).


How could I resist?
So along with our pumpkins, we brought home the monster of a mum below, as well as a few other small goodies to display around the house.




I can't get over the blooms!

And just a quick view of our mantle:


We snatched the ceramic ghost pumpkin last year, along with another one that has a witch hanging from the "window," at a craft store for 75% off.
The bail of hay, corn and pumpkin stake came from the gift shop at Howell's Pumpkin Patch.
The tall candle to the right was a bridal shower gift from a good friend of mine.

P.S. - While we're on the subject of candles and fall, I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works "Leaves." It's the perfect soft blend of apples, cider spices and cinnamon. I burn it every year around this time and it's just the perfect fall scent.

All for now,


*~ Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment