Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Keep Calm and carry your own junk

A while back a friend of mine told me about Junkarama. How have I not heard about this before??

I was pumped to find out one was going to be held close to where I live this weekend. Junk, antiques and refurbished treasures? I am so there!

Here are a few pictures I snapped:






Initially I didn’t think about bringing Zach along as he might “cramp my style.” But as I thought about it, I figured he could at least help me carry some junk, in case I found something I couldn’t live without.

Case in point:


We decided to pass on it but as we were walking back to our car, we agreed that we hadn’t seen anything like it before and we wanted to bring it home. As we turned around to go back for it, I was hoping it was still there and someone else hadn’t snatched it.

Luckily, we got our hand on it, paid the lovely ladies at the booth, and carried it out to the car. More specifically – I carried it out to the car.

How could I not? Everyone was staring! I even heard a few “That is so cool.” Needless to say I felt pretty cool.

We loaded our newfound “junk” into the backseat (not trunk) and now just need to decide on a home for it.

First junk show = success!


~ Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment